Mass Effect 2: Patch 1.02 ist nun verfügbar
Mass Effect 2 bekommt mit Patch 1.02 ein Update. Dieser beseitigt neben kleineren Bugs Probleme mit dem Eyefinity-Support und der Collectors Edition.
Mass Effect 2 erhält mit Patch 1.02 neben kleineren Bugfixes Verbesserungen beim Multimonitor-Support Eyefinity. Zudem werden Probleme mit der Collectors Edition behoben.
Der komplette Changelog von Patch 1.02:
- Reduced the amount mining time required to acquire all upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where DLC weapon selections would appear blank on the Weapon Loadout screen after removing DLC.
- Fixed an issue where heavy weapon crosshairs sometimes remain on screen after entering a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where enemies sometimes 'pop-up' onto cover after taking damage.
- Fixed an issue where Grunt's loyalty power sometimes doesn't unlock.
- Fixed an issue where the Squad screen wouldn't update properly after removing the Alternate Appearance Pack #1 DLC.
- Fixed an issue where save games that used DLC while offline could not be loaded.
- Fixed an issue where the active save career would sometimes change after loading saves with unmounted DLC.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash during the Jarrahe mission when using Windows 7 (64-bit).
- Fixed an issue where ammo powers activated by a henchman would sometimes overwrite the players active ammo power.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances, spacebar would not activate objects.
- Fixed an issue where Loading saves while DLC is unmounted will change your active career.
- Fixed an issue where the text for some characters in the keybinding GUI would appear as English in foreign language versions of the game.
Den Patch gibt es auf der Mass Effect 2 Patches-Seite von Bioware.