BF Pirates Beta 3: Zwei Maps
- Night map. It definitely has a mood, but it is still easy to see.
- The Red Galleon is static, not a vehicle. This is the launching point for the SkullClan team.
- If the SkullClan doesn't capture the dock right away, this map can end up being an assault map, much like Omaha Beach, where it then becomes very difficult to get into the town.
- The direct approach is not always the best. If you get bogged down in the streets, sneaky pirates may wish to explore a back route by jumping through the windows of the various buildings.
- Both sides start off on side islands and race for the middle.
- The islands are more or less in a ring, allowing you to go left, right, or straight through the middle if you dare.
- Contains one balloon, useful for controlling the air, but don't feel too secure, or the you'll be taken down by one of the BalloonBuster Volley Cannons scattered around the islands.
- Several rope bridges create choke points to keep the action intense and constantly moving back and forth between the flags.
Je vier Screenshots finden Sie in unserer Galerie.